Jambands.ca

roll call - who's not out having fun tonight?

timouse

so as i sit here looking over the list of bands playing tonight, i wonder how many people are doing the same thing? i am ostensibly working tonight - i do freelance mechanical design work for an electronics company, and i'm in the middle of a bunch of boring grunt-type work (assigning part numbers and updating drawing files). i've popped in on break from work, and feel a twinge of...well, i'm not sure exactly what. i'd rather be diesel doggin' with deb & dr evil, but alas, both niffermouse and i are working. she's writing her nature notes column for our local paper (this week, the american kestrel!)

anyone else out there home tonight & wishing you were out partying?

i'm in tonite... but im partyin' with poison, listening to the slip (no diaries tonite ;)), watchin some movies, and then im hoping to do some photos later on... i got a camera from one of the sales reps, so i wanna try some product shots with it, and if im not too mushied up later on, maybe take 'er for a spin around london latenight... we'll see...

no music worth seein' (to my ears) in london tonite, at least that i know of, so i'll save some coin for the upcoming onslaught we're gonna get starting monday. next week alone looks like this:

monday - sianspheric

tuesday - zoobombs

thursday - stars w/ apostle of hustle

friday - the sadies

rock n roll.

We just had to go to Diesel Dog instead and have a great time, alas. Had to defer the pleasure of a good night's work until today... or maybe tonight... or maybe really early tomorrow morning.... Gotta keep enough charge in the batteries for the Gypsy Co-op jam tomorrow. Oh, and work too, I guess.

So timouse, what did niffermouse learn about American kestrels? Did you run across any good part numbers in the course of your travails?