Jambands.ca

Best Futurama Ever!

Del

Bender becomes disabled, meets Beck at the hospital, joins Beck's band and Fry, Leela, Amy and Zoidberg go on Beck tour in an old VW van... All of Fry etc.'s clothes become tie-dyed, Zoidberg starts sneezing out these blue pearls that they start selling as love beads (One guy tries to trade a "bad poem" for a set of beads)... At one point they are eating hotdogs they find in garbage cans, and when they get to San Francisco for Bender's big concert Leela steps out of the van, sees a bunch of hippies and says "We're home...". A fantastic episode...

Well, The Simpsons has to be considered the best cartoon ever... Futurama is pretty good, I'd personally rate it 3rd best, behind Simpsons and South Park, but slightly above Family Guy (which stands to eventually become one of the best ever...)

right, right, sorry...simpsons first. but definitely futurama second. south park is brilliant, but it's not particularly subtle. what was the class gerbil's name? tiddlywinks?

family guy is ok but derivative. i'll take it over any of the sitcoms starring real carbon based lifeforms....

The gerbil's name was Lemmiwinks... South Park isn't the most subtle of them, I agree, but it's definitely pushing the limits more than Simpsons, Futurama or Family Guy... Although Family Guy has it's moments as well...

Futurama rules. To really appreicate this show you should watch them in order from episode 1. There are alot of runnning jokes that you just don't get unless you watch them in order. Bender is my hero. another great episode is from season 4 called The Farnsworth Parabox. Very cool.

I have all of the seasons on DVD. does anyone know if these can easily be burned or do they have copy protection?