Jambands.ca

folks driving to Burlington,VT Sat. for Mr. Davis?

Blane

Hey, I got a pair of tix for this and haven't worked out a ride situation yet. Anyone driving through montreal with some space? Could offer crash space at my new apartment (pending my moving in by Wednesday, as planned) in Montreal on the way back if needed.

Dang it, you guys... I saw this thread too late.

Had I been more on the ball and known about the show, I'd have offered my chauffeur services.

(Blane, we just "met" on taperssection.com this week, if you recall.)

Thing is, this is not the ideal moment on the home front, unfortunately. I've been out taping at Saturday shows two weeks in a row; I don't think my wife would take the news well if I decided to head to Burlington tonight... (Even though I just scored Dead Can Dance tix for us...)

There'll be other times.

yeah, well maybe it's a sign that I should stay in tonight and finish painting the new apartment. I saw the Dead Can Dance show announcement today. MIght be a fun show (with plenty of fine Ladies in attendance!). NOt for a while though. I'll focus on m. ward tix first. Shame indeed though. I could have hooked you up with a free ticket and everything. Anyhow, hopefully they'll tour again.

Drop me a line sometime if you want to hit a show tangerineman, I'm sorta "re-establishing" myself in town and it's always nice to have more peeps to catch music with.

BLane

(phone: 279-3051)