Jambands.ca

Tonight:: Willie Nelson & Friends on Bravo

M

Willie Nelson & Friends: Outlaws And Angels (9:00 p.m. ET) (Bravo)

""Country music legend Willie Nelson performs a selection of original songs and cover material in this concert recorded live in Los Angeles in May 2004. Host James Caan introduces Willie as he duets with friends and fellow musicians Bob Dylan, Merle Haggard, Keith Richards, Kid Rock, Al Green, Jerry Lee Lewis, Lucinda Williams, and many others on classic numbers such as "Rainin' in My Heart," "I'll Never Be Free," "Trouble in Mind," and more.""

Seeing Things is on at 6:30 too, great night for TV. I love the song at the start of Seeing Things. If I ever am in a band we are covering the Seeing Thing Theme regularly.

Seriously though there has been some sh!t hot stuff on Bravo lately. A couple weeks ago I saw Galactic at the Montreal Jazzfest that was just great.

Willie Nelson & Friends: Outlaws And Angels (9:00 p.m. ET) (Bravo)

""Country music legend Willie Nelson performs a selection of original songs and cover material in this concert recorded live in Los Angeles in May 2004. Host James Caan introduces Willie as he duets with friends and fellow musicians Bob Dylan, Merle Haggard, Keith Richards, Kid Rock, Al Green, Jerry Lee Lewis, Lucinda Williams, and many others on classic numbers such as "Rainin' in My Heart," "I'll Never Be Free," "Trouble in Mind," and more.""

SOLID

clarence_williams_iii.jpg

Hey Jay!

I'm off to the Matt Mayes CD Release party tonight too! See you there.

Great to see you too last week at the El Mo - thanks for organizing such a wonderful show. The two bands I caught - Purple Hill & Rock Plaza Central were both excellent. I can't wait to see more of both of them. Chris said he'll be in touch about the 2 last RPC shows before the Panama trip. And I believe the Purple Hill CD release is April 17th @ Sneaky Dee's. I think a ton of people here will love their stuff!

See you later,

Mary

:)