Jambands.ca

Sunseeker Ball......June10-11!!!!!!!!

Gr8FuL

The name that festival contest, ended withthe name sunseeker ball!! This is shaping up to be one of the Best lookin festivals for the summer!! Heres the Line up

Wassabi Collective,Jimmy Swift,Brothers Past,Divine Heist,Booty Juice,SIdecar Radio,Tala,BUrt Neilson,Slow COaster, and Blue Quarter!!!!!

Heres the link to check out some more Details if ya wanna

www.sunseekerball.com

This is worth comin out to for sure Folks!!

If ya have some time and a way, Come on out, ya wont regret it!!

Cheers

JOsh

Well, because everyone had been stuck in all winter,and June is when its perfectly warm to be able to party outside all dasy and night! And they dont want it to conflict with others fests, like shoreline, evolve.CtMF and whatnot!!

My advice..try to work some magic and get this weekend off,You'll be sorry if ya miss it!! The place its att is really Sweet, Secluded enought not to bother anyone else, but close enough to hit a tim hortons in the morning if ya wanna!!

Cheers

Right!! Kinston Peninsula is like a 20 minute drive from saint john!! From toronto its not even a bad drive, i've done it lotsa times, str8 through!!

If your flying in I'de fly into Moncton airport instead of Halifax, it'll save you at least 2 hours driving, or even fly into Saint john airport itself if ya can!!

If anyone needs any further info or a map or any help gettin there, i'll do whatever i can...sh!t liek i sai dbefore i'll even meet up with a crew of people and let them follow me out, or try to get drives arranged for anyone who needs em!

my email is(Muirdogg@gmail.com)

Cheers all, Hope to see some of you ONtario Skancs I hear so much about out at this one!