Jambands.ca

Fat Cats 1997-04-12 now available

Esau

Hey all the first of four shows I uploaded over the last two days is now up on archive for those interested.

[color:"red"]Fat Cats

La Luna's

Hamilton,Ontario

Canada

1997-04-12

Disc One

d1t01.Burden & Misfortune

d1t02.Down With Disease

d1t03.Up A Tree

d1t04.Run Back Home

d1t05.The Station

d1t06.Waiting For Spring

d1t07.Montana Haze

d1t08.Sunday Morning > Weary Song

Disc Two

d2t01.Shakedown Street >

d2t02.You

d2t03.Absolue Route

d2t04.My Maraca's Are Shakin' > Eyes Of The World > My Maraca's Are Shakin'

d2t05.Soldier's Home

d2t06.Three Little Birds

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=23915

Three more shows coming up,two more today I hope.

i have a few shows from 01 that i'm going to search for...

they are on my list, and aren't on the archive.

unfortunately Theresa took most of my Fat Cats shows....and needless to say they are either gone or scratched to hell...

i do know of one binder i used to have of all canjam artists...if i can find it in my basement of hell, it might contain some of the missing shows...

what you have been doing, getting the shows up, kicks ass!!! i'll do my very best to see if i can find those shows...

Thanks Steve,its definitley somthing I seriously enjoy doing thats for sure,I never get enough of Fat Cats.

Funny,you posted cuz I had been looking at the shows on your list and was going to contact you about them,if its not on archive or my list I need it! ;)

I am currently trying to convince a guy in France (yep..France!) to mail me the two Montreal shows he has on analog but so far no luck.I did get an offer for some DATs but I don't have a DAT player,may have to rent one if those come through.

There is three more shows coming up very soon.Two probally today.

One from '93 Victoria BC (2nd set only)

CTMF 2002 (first show since 12/28/01) & Dave sings! (thanks Mark Tonin for getting those to me)

And a great (remastered/cleaned up) copy of 1993-08-01 from Ellicottville NY,Doug Feaver makes an appearence & Les Cooper of "Roadside Attraction" sits in on a tune or two.Also,Jerry's birthday!

3 discs

Fat Cats

High Five Ranch

Ellicottville,New York

1993-08-01

Todd Gillies - Vocals,Guitar

Chris Gatchne - Vocals,Guitar

Deanna Knight - Vocals,Tambourine

Tyler Gibson - Vocals,Piano,Organ

Adam Bernstein - Drums

Jay Schneider - Bass

With guests:

Mike Quirk(?) - Percussion

+ Doug Feaver - Vocals,Acoustic Guitar,Harmonica

% Les Cooper - Vocals,Mandolin

% Eric Underdown(?) - Vocals

Great stuff...should be up over the weekend.

Thanks again.

Cheers to Fat cats for all the great music,friendship & for providing me with a hobby I completley love...

[edit to add]

Also big thanks to John La Rose who provides me with the numerous tapes & all the other tapers for recording these shows. ::

Right on Greg. I'm looking forward to giviing this a listen once I get it downloaded. I'm also looking forward to the Elocatville show. I haven't listened to it in something like 10 years. A memorable weekend for a whole wack of reasons.

Cheers

Ps. This is Rob (my old account vanished on me and I thought I'd start a new one with the correct spelling :) )

Hey Rob,dig the new handle...

You coming into steeltown on the 15th for Fat Cats at PJC? Be great to see you there...oh..and try and make 'er out for June 3rd at Casbah (my b-day) Fat Cats & guests!

Anyway,check the other threads for the 93 Ellicottville NY show,its up nownwith a couple other shows.

:)

I spent the afternoon doing my taxes listening to this show and elictville and some frontier town. Made what would have been an unpleasant experience enjoyable. Good shows all. Different feel from the different eras. Muscianship certainly progresses from the 93, although I quite liked listening to it.

I hope to make it out to at least one of those shows, however we have a baby on the way in about a month and that kind of changes things..................

Cheers