Jambands.ca

I think I like the Slip...

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller
8. "One of These Things First" - Nick Drake

9. "Lebanese Blonde" - Thievery Corporation

10. "The Only Living Boy In New York" - Simon & Garfunkel

I never ever pictured those three songs next to each other... very interesting.

All you people are geeks for arguing about this. Everyone knows that rock And roll reached perfection in 1974 with the Alan Parsons Project. Which, I believe, was some sort of hover-craft.

Now please excuse me while I prepare for a new episode of Lost. ::

peace

ps Hey LR, how's the UK treating you?

WHEW! I was glad to open this thread and read that you were only kidding about liking the slip LowRoller. I thought I might be the last person on earth who still didn't like them.

This has been the only thread that's actually peaked my curiosity in the last while... mainly because there is a NEW topic of interest and bands that are definitely worth checking out. AND a couple I haven't even heard of. I am excited to check them out! Thanks guys! I’ve been seriously bored of all my music lately. Although I HAVE re-discovered an old Ernest Ranglin cd that i'm quite enjoying these days.

KevO - I'm with you on the Shins! The song "Pink Bullets" inspired me to learn how to play guitar. (and i don't just like it because it has the color pink in the title either)

And lastly - GET THE GARDEN STATE SOUNDTRACK! It’s great! Palace I will make you a copy of it. K?

awwwwwwwwww, thanks pink!!!!!!!!!! you rawk!

in exchange i will tape survivor for you tonight! (provided i can figure out my stupid vcr and new cable tv set up, i tried to tape something the other night, and it didn't work. :( although i have hope, i accidently hit some weird button last night that may have cracked this mystery wide open! :D)

Guest Low Roller
WHEW! I was glad to open this thread and read that you were only kidding about liking the slip LowRoller. I thought I might be the last person on earth who still didn't like them.

Don't worry, some things never change.

It's true that I haven't done a Survivor in a pretty long time. I've been rather busy these last couple of months. Since the last Survivor (someone care to do a search for a link, I'm feeling kinda lazy) I've spent some time in Paris, Brussels, and finally Brighton. But maybe it is time for another edition. Maybe it is time to once again divide the popular opinion on this board and create some other friction inducing threads besides vows of chastity and disses of the church... Stay tuned.