Jambands.ca

Pocket Dwellers & Sweatshop Union in TO

Marky

GMP Productions presents the Tour of Duty tour featuring Pocket Dwellers and Sweatshop Union with speacial guests Ill Scarlet... This show will be at the Opera House on June 17, 2005.. Tickets are $16.50 and will be available through ticketmaster tomorrow at 10am... for anyone who is not familiar, the Pocket Dwellers are one of the best kept secrets in the city of Toronto.. An amazing brand of funk fusioned with Hip hop... check out www.pocketdwellers.com

I remember when The Pocket Dwellers used to come to Kingston and play with Travel Agent....didn't realize they were still around.

Shit! You're tellin' me. Those smashed down drunk days at the Comfort Zone seem like a bazillion years ago. I must've seen these cats 100 times and the only song I can recall is the one where they yell "POCKETDWELLERS!!!" over and over and over. Perhaps I should take another peak at them without my gin glasses on. Mercy!

Speaking of FUNKY.......does God Made Me Funky still play in TO?
I think they played a few weeks ago at Lee's. Couldn't make it, but a friend of mine said the whole place was losin' their shit. Gotta make it next time.