Effigy>

Folsom Prison Jam>

Drums

Monkey Hill

She's So Heavy

Blind Man In The Dark

Enc: Sco Mule With Trey Anastasio

Dreams With Trey Anastasio

This was my first visit to the Higher Ground in its new location. It's quite a nice spot. Basically a large room, built for sound. A bit smaller than I was expecting actually. The staff were very friendly and bar service was excellent. Warren and the boys were in prime form as they hit the stage with 2 rockers from their latest Deja Voodoo disc. After a spirited version of "Slow Happy Boys" that had many in the crowd singing along, Page joined the band for two covers, did much of the singing on "Jesus Just left Chicago".

The band took a short break and came on for the second set... a great jazzy "Birth of the Mule", the rockin' "Jezebel" and ending with the best version of the Beatles' "She's so Heavy" I've ever seen. How were they going to top that? By bringing on Trey for the encore!

The crowd burst into jubilation as Trey took the stage and played two songs with the Mule. History was made as Trey and Warren traded leads on "Sco Mule" and "Dreams". Trey did not sing, and even seemed a bit humble... he knew this was Warren's show and he was obviously happy to be part of it.