Jambands.ca

need a photo/graphics program?

paisley

Paint.net is a pretty good graphics program (excellent for freeware actually)... was a senior design project at Washington University in 2004 and people involved in working on it kept it going

has many of the powerful features that expensive commercial applications have, including the ability to use layers

for the programming geeks there's a really impressive plugin that allows you to program your own plugin effects using C#

don't know how it'd work on older operating systems as it was designed to be used Windows 2000, XP

ya, Photoshop is great, 'specially if you learn to use it pretty good

I'm tryin out this Paint.net one just because its smaller and quicker for doing some stuff (and I want to geek out and try to program some of my own Actions)... figure why not share the word since its free

just got paint shop pro 7, and corel draw graphics suite 12, and cant figure out how to do a damn thing!!! can anyone help me? i just bought a screen printer and dont know how to seperate the colours of an image so that i can print out each colour seperately on my printer. does that make sense to anyone? pm me or just leave a tip on this thread if you think you can help me. the first one to show me how to do this "properly" gets a prize!!! trust me, youll like it!! also i am just starting my own business, so if anyone needs custom t-shirts, im your guy!