Jambands.ca

Traffic in Ottawa-Hull today

bouche

Did anyone get stuck in the crazy traffic today, or see a cause? I didn't really notice it until we got into hull and saw unbelievable lines of cars heading towards the 5 which leads to King Edward. Also, there was major traffic on the 50 that goes to Gatineau. I don't know what was causing it, but it was nasty. We weren't stuck in it, but I really get curious when I see crazy traffic for no apparant reason.

Might have been the "Right to Life" (anti-abortion) march. This afternoon when I passed it, it had a fair section of Bank closed down, and was moving on.

oh yeah? F*ckers are lucky I didn't see them...grrrrrr...

As for traffic...jeepers! Moms car broke down so I had to take her to the NAC and every short cut I tried to make....was no short cut at all! Man alive it was frustrating! Added to that Ottawa drivers were in top Ottawa driving form....which is horrible....I swear I can drive drunk better than most people drive here sober! I swear it!

did you see any of those bastards that rush through an intersection only to stop mid-intersection because there is too much traffic, and then the light changes, and they just sit there blocking the cross-traffic...ignorant, in their own little world?

Hahaha!!!! Oh yEaHHH...ya gotta remember to breath deeeep.

What drives me MOST CRAZY in this city....really really gets my goat...is HOW BLOODY DIFFICULT IS IT TO STAY BETWEEN THE LINES?????!!!

I mean I just plain don't get it???? Stay in the bloody lines people...I always wonder how they're not scared to just be loppisiding out of the lanes.

This is where I say I can drive better drunk...it just aint that hard to stay in ones lane....the lanes are huge.

Thank jebus I don't drive as a courior anymore...that was stressfull!

ahhhh traffic.

good times.

gotta get a new cd player.

did you see any of those bastards that rush through an intersection only to stop mid-intersection because there is too much traffic, and then the light changes, and they just sit there blocking the cross-traffic...ignorant, in their own little world?

Don't even get me started...ever been t-boned by a bus?