Jambands.ca

May 20th:Chameleon Project w/The Void @ Gypsy Co-Op, Livetronica madness!

The Chameleon

Hey!

Yes, I've shirked my duties on this one... Sorry J-man, but I will admit I'm a little single minded when it comes to things coming together... , but yeah, I just saw you guys at the Elmo and it was fantastic... I can't wait to hear what you think of the room at the Gypsy... so far the feedback has been great... ditto for the Void, though it's been a little bit longer since I've seen you guys... this show with put the Jam in the Jam Gypsy Super Jazz Groove Urban Street series... I'm considering a shorter name too. Any thoughts?

;)

196141157641ec52a245246.jpg

Pumpin' up the tread, literally!

[color:red]Hey....If you're not going to Come Together or heading out of town this Friday...stop by the Gypsy and check this show out. I think you'd be suprised the amount of damage we can do, and booties we can make shake, with our combined musical knowledge and army of effects.

Hey Thanks... I really like the vibe going through taht place now with the stage and the dancefloor bouncig up and down. Hope to see you there on Friday... I'll be the one in the Monkey Suit.

That was my first time at the Gypsy (even though I used to live down the road from it back in the day). I loved it! What a funky place. Really great energy in there and plenty of room. That dance floor was a hoppin'!

And William, I like the "Monkey Suit"! :)