Jambands.ca

ULTRA MAGNUS afrobeat orchestra**PLUS chance to win FEMI KUTI TICKETS

ultra magnus

TIME TO GET SWEATY

Thursday, May 19th, Toronto's own [color:black]10 piece [color:green]afrobeat band, ULTRA MAGNUS [color:black]will be performing with DJ Rod Skimmins [color:black]at Supermarket (268 Agusta)

ULTRA MAGNUS will be playing some fine selections from the FELA KUTI songbook, as well as originals.

*come out for a chance to win tickets to FEMI KUTI in Toronto (July 7th @Opera House)*

Cover is $5 and doors open at 10pm

brought to you by Ultra Magnus, CYBERKRIB

This will also be a birthday celebartion for yours truely...The Magnus is a great band!!! The best afrobeat Tdot has to offer, and I'll be there with friends a plenty celebrating my most recent b-day!!!

So, come withness the mayhem that is Ultra Magnus, and mind my drunken mess...You just can't get better than 2 sets of the Magnus for only $5 !!!

Gawpo Giggles }:| }:| }:|

Chad is great...no doubt, but the band as a whole is unbelievable...the horns, rythem section and pocket of percussion are great...can't wait for the afrobeat through-down!!!

All hail the Magnus!!!

-come celebrate a Giggler's b-day!!!

This show is gonna be the boss!!! Just been passing the day with one of the guitarists and the trumpet player getting pumped for this show!!!! Gonna be lots of great moments tonight so be prepared...THE BEST "REAL" AFROBEAT TORONTO HAS TO OFFER...THE ULTRA MAGNUS!!!!!

-not too sure about the merch...may be a little delay on their products for this show...

The Magnus tore the stage apart...some really great afrobeat madness!!! I spent the entire night dancin' my stupid ass off with the rest of the crowd. And a good crowd it was!!! Lots of dancing!!!

Thanks a million Magnus!!!