Jambands.ca

alrighty musicians and recording type people...some goodies FS.

Tungsten Gruvsten

Doing a bit of spring cleaning and have a handful of stuff to part with. I'm pretty sure I am coming down to CTMF so I could hand it over then instead of shipping.

...hey maybe I can have a corner of Beats yard sale?? :P

OK here goes...

1x Rode NT1A Microphone Mint with Box and shockmount $225

Only used a few times, Really i've got enough microphones and i'm trying to pare down my collection. Just over 1 year old, still has a warranty card in it, good for 2 years.

------------------

1x Shure PG81 $90 with clip/case. Great for acoustic guitars, drum overheads, live recording. Takes an AA battery so you don't have to use phantom power. Excellent condition.

-------------------

2x 10ft lengths of 12 gauge Monster cable. $25. Perfect for serious home speakers or studio monitors.

-------------------

Assorted Cables: $40/lot Includes 3x 25ft XLR's, 1x 10ft guitar cable, 1x 10ft RCA. Much cheaper than new ones, in like new shape, tested and working, well cared for.

-------------------

Peavey CS1000 Power Amp Mint! $500

CS1000 Power amp in mint shape. Super clean, perfect working condition. Lotsa juice, 500w into 4 ohms is great for PA or rehearsal. Big and heavy.

Link to the manual on Peavey's Site:

http://www.peavey.com/media/pdf/manuals/80301028.pdf

----------------------

anyways, PM or email me here if you have question!!

either of the mics would be good for a live show recording, they are two different types of mic's,

the NT1A is a large-diaphragm condensor that is super detailed and awesome for album quality vocals or other studio uses, and it's very durable and has a shock mount so it's very usable for live as well. Google it for reviews, there's lots!!

The PG81 is great for live recording-

A:phantom power not required(great if you have a minidisc or other small recorder)

B: road-worthy(solid steel body)

C: cardioid pattern (ie more of what you aim it at than the noisy bastard behind you(think Andre at midnight...)

Bouche, cables are yours if you want them!