Jambands.ca

Remember hacky sack?

Fuckholes

Do peoeple still play??? I bet my skills are rusty as hell.

I remember back in the day when we use to play by balanziak rules. (kinda like ass hole) If you missed the hack when it came to you, you got a letter. If you spelled D A N (HAHAHA!), you had to go and bend over at the wall and let everyone drill the hacky sack and your arse. The best was the time it was raninin' lightly out and the hack had some wait too it... :) I threw the thing super hard, Dan flexed in pain, and the hack stuck right in his ass cheeks...

Man, that was some serious laughter.

You guys are gentler than we were. In our circle, if you accidentally swore (which constantly happened as is the nature of the game) or touched the hack with your hand, you were automatically pelted with the hack. We didn't bother to spell out a word (although we might not have been smart enough to spell, now that I think about it).

I think kids are getting back into it, these days; or if they're not they should!

(When I was a seventeen year old deadhead working as a courier for a law firm in Toronto, my "uniform" was a pair of jeans shorts, a tie-dye, 8-dollar-sandles, a briefcase in one hand, and a hacky-sack in the other - for use while waiting for elevators in the big office towers of downtown T.O. of course.)

Hey, that's what my screen name is all about... well I'm no pro, but I've learned a couple things in the past couple of years. a) That the Pro's prefer to call it footbag, so it doesn't harken on the corperate pirates at the Hacky Sack corperation and B) the Slang is called "Shredding". :P

I went to the World Championships last summer in Montreal... Wow! Those girls and boys sure know how to keep a footbag from hitting the earth! There's some kid from Czech name Vlacek Kloudra (sp?), unreal, there's some vids of his stuff out there.

http://www.footbag.org/

http://www.footbagcanada.com/

And I'll be brining a couple sacks to Come Together... see you there!

~W

you heading up this wekekend or what piegin? gotta get in on some aerobie action brah

man i remember getting my arse pelted with the hack every now n then, but luckily it never stuck up my arse like it did with balanziak

Edited by Guest