Jambands.ca

Feeding the Chickens-IZZY's update

Super Freak

Just home for a bit feeding the chicks and thought I would let you know that Izzy's is packed and rockin'. If you were himmin' and hawin' about going, just go. The weather is awesome and everyone is having a blast. Going back for 4ish for Diesel Dog and then some. Music was great last night; Mark Wilson, FatCats...it's going to be a great weekend!

a further update...niffermouse and i got only a short burst of CTMF...we got there at noon saturday right behind snail & amanda in line and and caught up with the rest of the mice who were over at willy and leanne's campsite. bouche, mrs hux, dr evil, mr tonin and many others were already a party and jam in progress :)

caught the last bit of Lazlo Hollyfield's set, they were very tasty jazz fusion jammy and sounded great! harvard mouse got set up with assistance from the nicest stage technicians you'd ever want to meet (thank you mark wilson!) and played what seemed to us one of the best sets of music we've ever done thanks to the happy dancing crowd...and thanks to ricky and ryan from diesel dog who sat in and took it to another level :)

then diesel dog took the stage and rocked! looking around at the assembled scene during circles was the highlight of their set for me...

sadly we had to take off shortly after dd's set, it was turning in to the best party in southen ontario as we were leaving...if you are reading this and it's not monday yet, turn off your computer and get in your car & go!

[color:purple]oh I just had a great weekend!

Left, flying solo, for CTMF around 3pm on Saturday. Got about half way there, and the vehicle died. Spent the rest of the day getting the car off the Wayne Gretzky Parkway and getting home and all day Sunday dealing with CAA towing companies.

Wasn't meant to be, I guess. Damnit! :(