Jambands.ca

Just out of curiousity?

richbass

What I have been noticing in here is that people really love theire music as I do aswell. However, what is just as important is supporting your local bands and disicivering new ones. For me that is what attracts me to this genre(s) of music. So are you guys willing to support new and unheard of bands or only bands you have heard of or perhaps your friends know. Seriously though, hopefully get some nice witty responses cause it seems as though no matter how manys show posts are put up no newe faces are seen.

With that being said, check this out I PROMISE you will not be dissapointed.

That's right all, you heard me MUSTASHAT is going to be LIVE and in person AND playing woooooohoooooooooooooo and in the heart of downtown Toronto. Check them:

CANADA'S DAY BIRTHDAY BASH!!!

FRIDAY, JULY 1st

THE SMILING BUDDAH located at 961 College St. (just west of dovercourt) www.smilingbuddhabar.com

Also if you guys want a little taste check out www.massiverecordproductions.com click on artists and look for MUSTASHAT and have fun!

and www.archive.org

i spend at least 2 hrs a day looking for new music and listening to it, getting lost on allmusic.com. very rarely local stuff. local stuff for me means canada. hahahaha well not really but Ontario Quebec even.

does Broken Social Scene and co.(excluding metric) count?

• 2 weeks later...