Jambands.ca

how were the BRAZILIAN GIRLS?

Fan-Friggin-Tastic!!! Definately left people speechless.

Very few scancs, if any.

Heaps of Dancing

Heaps of women(not that that matters).

Heavy Dub beats, Electro, lounge, whatever... Styles kept changing. Quite the show.

Pepper Jack's was blessed.

Lazlo, as a huge Tortured Soul fan I must say you have no clue what you're talking about. I usually don't comment on your crap because i know you're full of it but I think you're serious this time and you're clearly wrong. It's beyond me how you comment on any band since you spend 90% of every show outside meddling about the door. Brazilian Girls packed the place, everyone was floored, you suck.

Edited by Guest

Lazlo, as a huge Tortured Soul fan I must say you have no clue what you're talking about. I usually don't comment on your crap because i know you're full of it but I think you're serious this time and you're clearly wrong. It's beyond me how you comment on any band since you spend 90% of every show outside meddling about the door. Brazilian Girls packed the place, everyone was floored, you suck.

I think there's one clear reason why Lazlo would have hated the show:

Heaps of women

It really had nothing to do with all the women although it was a major let down not to see more cock present than there was. Briguy, last I checked one didn't need to see a band to hear it(unless of course human physiology has changed) and what I heard of the Brazilian Girls didn't impress me. Congratulations are due to you both for a great turn out but am I not allowed to express my opinion no matter how much you both may disagree with my evaluation. Well, I guess I should atleast feel honoured that you both took the time to unlock yourselves from your hot and sexy faggot 69 and rebut my post.