Jambands.ca

SCI set from BSC Richmond VA

CyberHippie

Anyone see this???

7/15/2005 Amphitheatre at Richmond Raceway Complex - Richmond, VA (Fri.)

Set 1: One Step Closer > Dirk^ > Chameleon > Sittin' On Top of the World, Resume Man, Give Me the Love > Yo Se, Shanytown, Land's End > Can't Stop Now

Encore: Alligator Alley¹ > Jam¹²* > Lively Up Yourself¹²*

Guests: ¹ with Keller Williams on guitar and vocals

² with Brendan Bayliss (guitar and vocals), Jake Cinninger (guitar), Joel Cummins (keyboards), Andy Farag (percussion), Kris Myers (drums), and Ryan Stasik (bass) all from Umphrey's McGee

Notes: ^ unfinished

* conducted by Travis, without Kyle or Keith

Oh yeah, SCI generally lays down a pretty sick rendition of Chameleon....

Back in winter carnival 2002 (I think?) they played the Vancouver, followed by two nights at whistler. Hamilton and I were at the vancouver show, and after a very long day, I was fading fast during the 2nd set. When they busted out with Chameleon for their encore I lost my shit! It was very sick!

Trev, this is a great show. I've listened to it a couple times today followed by my daily dose of the toronto incident ;o) My fav is give me the love > Yo se... the lands end is nice too. The encore is fun, but I still like the 2nd night of schaumburg's encore more. UM comes out and rips up bridgeless > jam w/ sci > billie jean!!

I've heard the whole tour except last nights show in blossom, and the richmond set is definitely up

there.

Off to rochacha tomorrow!!!