Bombs

Biggest Fan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no, Haliburton, and such companies who are the symptom that truly anger extremist muslim factions are figuratively more deeply tied to America than Canada... Britain has been outspokenly acting on America's behalf for the past few years... Iraq is a nightmare that has nothing to do with Bin Laden, Saddam and Bin Laden have been enemies for decades as when not limited by world sanctions Saddam attempted to be the most democratic and least religiously motivated leader in the middle east (albiet a self imposed dictator, but the turbulent history of Iraq's civil wars over the past 200 years would have trouble being controled by less... as is apperent daily on the news lately)

a lot of people are gravely upset, sadly I think we haven't seen anything yet of the terrorism to come... as people were chanting at the anti-war rallies "behind every Bush, there's a terrorist"

Edited by Guest

Let it be known,,, I am a moderate.... much like many of the people to your south...

and good to meet ya by the way! welcome aboard

I'm a sagittarious and tend to speak bluntly whatevers on my mind... love most americans and the country is truly beautiful... think its terrible the current administration is stirring up such a bad rap for the average american... Bush being voted in for a second term was one of the most frightening events I've witnessed (still feel it was rigged, but then again Keri blew it... a little to Brady Bunch dad and not enough Clinton charm in the media, like his wife though)... numbing... hard core right-wingers in any country I find overtly self-righteous, bossy, intolerant and destructive

but again, love most of the actual americans I've had the pleasure to meet

Edited by Guest

Hold on - it's not like a Canadian band came all the way to Philly, then cancelled 3 shows AFTER they had crossed the border... What the hell are you talking about? Party what? We would have shown Brothers Past the time of their lives, instead they pussied out and went back home with their tails between their legs... Don't talk to us about partying...

"Guys"? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You're the one calling us out, so now I'm calling out your favorite band...

Funny enough the 'English' took a different direction after we got all 'up in arms'
I was thinking

"I was thinking"? Don't you mean "I thought"?

If you came here to start shit then piss off... If you want to have an intelligent conversation then quit being such a dick...