Jambands.ca

Bombs

Biggest Fan

isn't this about Brothers Past? I'm lost!

I'm listening to BPRadio.net finally.

They would have been a great show at Maverick's...especially on a weekend.

about bombs and bush. I really wouldn't target bush for everything. There is alot of shit going on in the world and if bush wasn't around, i'm sure, unfortunately it would still be happening.

loss of freedoms in the US, of course, you can blame the B-man for.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't this about Brothers Past? I'm lost!

It was originally about the recent bombings... I made a somewhat humourous comment about wishing that Bush had been bombed, and then "Biggest Fan Of A Crappy Band" started calling out Canadians, particularly members of this board... I won't allow some newb from the States to start putting down friends of mine, so I started telling him my feelings on it, and Brothers Past... And since then he's been getting owned... Confirmed...

canada sure is

We probably just don't have as much media everywhere that you can access in the States. I've read about bombs for the last 4 years on canadian media sites, and US ones.

The last 2 weeks has been much more prominent, and reading that NYC Cops are now checking bags makes me wonder how much hysteria must be happening in certain places.

I can't imagine going to work everyday for the last 10 years, and depending on a subway system with hundreds of other people sharing the same schedule, and now have to feel that any one of them could be there to cause some harm.

are you on whiskey?

you're gvt. just told everyone that they're quietly changing daylight savings time

and to stop that 'makes you turn off your electric" rumour, ontario has only asked people to conserve energy

Thanks for keeping me active. My Grand Theft Auto isn't working correctly and I can't get my Apache test server working so I can play around with more php. I'm a friggin geek!

Why do you feel the need to pull out 'retarded' or 'ADD'. It seems you might have issues.

Why do you you keep posting and not finishing your sentances?

Example:

I guess it is time for the canadians to go to bed. I heard the govt. makes you turn off your electric at a certain time of....

Can't you finish your thoughts? This is indicitive of someone who has ADD or who is mildly retarded...