Jambands.ca

HST on Looking For The American Dream

zero

Don't ask me why I was watching this episodic quasi documentary on CTV but fortunately the auteur makes a trip to the Woody Creek Tavern because a buddy said you couldn't do a documentary on the American Dream without interviewing Hunter S. Thompson. Oddly he locates Hunter and really surprisingly Hunter obliges with an interview, he's got his Tilly hat on and a head lamp, mailed fist gloves and keeps pounding the table. Doesn't say much of anything but isn't incoherent particularly. The eery moment is he turns to the interviewer and says 'I want to give you something... I've looked down the barrel of that gun and seen nothing' in response to the guys sense that the dream was just a marketing hoax.

cully and i managed to catch the last 5 minutes of that interview and were both goin what the fuck... did you notice hunters insta refills?

so that's a show eh? and he's going to find the canadian dream now? what the fuck is that? the end of the hockey strike? too bad he's not filming anymore.