Jambands.ca

everybody happy????

ge-off

There's a movie coming out soon called 'The Aristocrats'. I read a review in, I think, Rolling Stone, and it seems to touch on the theme of this thread.

It's all about a joke that comedians use to practice their craft. It's not a very good joke, but it provides the license to ad-lib.

The catch is that the joke is never told in public.

I'm sure that there are some Skankcuarians out there who know the joke and appreciate it for what it is, but still, it's not for kids.

p.s. I never saw the gaping anus w/teeth, but that effed up, bloated figure in Laslos' avatar is sick. I love it.

p.p.s. Ever since the format change I can't figure out how to get an avatar either. I only tried twice though.

%$#@!*&^%$

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but, I'm worse in public.

Am I going to have to change my psycho midget avatar because people complained? It's not like he's tossing his own salad or anything.

You are much worse in public...

Come to think of it, that avatar looks an awful lot like you after a night of partying...

Kind of looks like me that night we got Scott evicted from his apartment before he moved in. You know, when I locked myself in the bathroom and you guys had to bust down the door. Then I fell down the stairs and woke up leaning against my wall between the speaker and the TV. Memories. I feel a relapse comming this weekend.

Kind of looks like me that night we got Scott evicted from his apartment before he moved in. You know, when I locked myself in the bathroom and you guys had to bust down the door. Then I fell down the stairs and woke up leaning against my wall between the speaker and the TV. Memories.

Ha Ha! Exactly!