Jambands.ca

Bus Driver birds

bouche

There's a column in the Sun today written by a lady pissed that she was flipped the bird

RubberDinghy....this wasn't you being 'incredibly rude' I hope ;)

Honestly, what does someone expect for honking at a bus? Is this lady the traffic police or something? Honking is meant to be a warning, it's not to tell a bus driver that you disagree with some traffic negotiation. Honking is very rude to lady!

This paper is 25 cents. And it is worth every one of those pennies.

I know grade 8 students who write book reports more compelling and certainly better flowing than this:

Whether you were justified in your frustration or not, your crass gesture was incredibly rude.

I was surprised that someone driving a city bus, which is representing this city, would make such a public display of rudeness

The whole thing is so fucking laughable.

Nope...twasn't me...when I get honked at I'll either just wave, or give them the ole "drinky drinky" motion with my hand. Most people are just idiots.

Diamond said when complaints like mine are received, an investigation follows, hopefully with independent witnesses who can clear up the he said/she said nature of some of these allegations.

This never happens...we just get in shit, then it goes in our record...there's never an investigation.

hahahhahahaha, what a waste of paper that was...

Basically it said...if you see something suspicious, call police...however the best part was...

"if you see someone standing around a bus station, drawing maps, taking pictures, writing down schedules, approach cautiously and ask what he/she is doing!"

Hilarious...I'll try and scrounge one up!

Edited by Guest