Jambands.ca

Friday Sisters

can-o-phish

So here's another one of the new tunes the Sisters busted out this past Monday...or it could be an old one that they haven't played in years...

I don't know the name of it yet so I just dubbed it "Dueling Sisters" because of the Guitar/Keyboard jam at the end...

Follow this link, scroll down and click on the picture of the Sisters and hope you like...

http://renegadeaudio.ca/RenegadeAudio.html

Cool, Im downloading the song now, thanks for the heads up. I used to go see em all the time, thats why I asked if you were the door guy, cuz I couldnt remember his name. And I was gonna say hi. Huh. I probably had a few laughs with you there before too. Cant make it anyomore though, live in K-W and Tuesday mornings were hard enough when I was in Etobicoke. Thanks for keepin people like me in to it dude.

Alls I know is that Velvet, Bouche & Ms. Hux were the ones who managed to bring the Sisters to O-Town and I do know that they had a blast and are looking forward to playing there again soon...as long as there aren't any sketchy urinal-pipes over the stage that might rain down on them...