Jambands.ca

Podcasts? (and other iPod stuff)

DevO

Dear iPod people! I'm playing around with the new iPod and was wondering if anyone has come across any podcasts that they would recommend. Music or otherwise. I haven't found anything decent just yet.

Mike, I love the idea of a Jambands.Ca podcast!

I was hoping to make a bunch of old Kev's Cuts available as iMixes, but I don't think its gonna work out. Cuz you can only add songs that are available in their "store" and theres too many songs on the cuts that aren't available. boo urns!

Also, iPod related: How the heck do I erase files off of my iPod? I read somewhere that you can just load the iPod contents onto iTunes and then select and delete, but this doesn't seem to be an option. I can see the contents of my iPod on iTunes, but I can't select sh|t!

Edited by Guest

look for tWit. it's geeky though.

I'm going to release a BETA version of a jambands.ca podcast soon. I say beta because I want to test out how the distribution and bandwidth will work.

ThatPatGuy and I have been PT'ing alot about episode 1 and beyond too.

Also, I wouldn't suggest podcasting copyrighted material, unless you contribute to SoCann. I think podcasts need to be treated like a real radio station.

Well, you can do it, but you won't be able to contribute your podcast to iTunes.