Jambands.ca

Allman's London - Roll Call & Logistics...

guigsy

so who's in? i am. i know st. catherine's will be representin'... ottawa... chatham... possibly moncton/fredericton... who else????

im hoping my night looks something like this...

pre-game at my place > moe. > allmans > funk nite at call the office > after party at my place > thursday afternoon.

anyone who wants to hook up here beforehand is more than welcome to.. 175 dundas #2.. down the street from the JLC... afterwards, ending relatively early i imagine, im thinkin about a skank-takeover of Call The Office's Funk Nite.. maybe if anyone is interested, meet-up outside the main gates of the JLC (gate 1, where the box office is), in that courtyard type area at King/Talbot across from the market.. or, just at the office... get our funk on, then head 'er back here to cap the night...

apparently this is the first allman's show in this fine ass city, let's rock this mother!!!

guigs, I won't be getting to your place before the show... I'll be getting into town at 6 and need to get over to a buddy's place to get some tix to friends. a meet up after outside sounds good. probably run into you at the show anyways too.

the night you have planned sounds good to me! party.