Jambands.ca

Lost Cable @ Le Swimming Slip

Weirdness

Howdy all! I'm trying to help a buddy of mine out who left something behind after the Slip show in Montreal, trying to escape the deadly club fire. Apparently Ryan and Marc were the only two tapers there and both are from north of the border, so I thought that these guys might either be on the board or someone that knows them could ask. It's got a small almost square plug on one side, and a 3 pin XLR on the other. Any help would be muchly appreciated. Thanks!

hey there,

mark emailed me asking if i had lost a cable in montreal, but being the procrastanator i am, i unfortunately never got to check my buddies gear before i returned it to him (i'll call him tonight). so this could indeedily be the cable you are searching for.

drop me an email and i'll also email mark with your cable description and we'll see if it is in fact THE cable you seek.

tell trev i say hey & i hope to see him soon!

peace, Ryan

phiriedison@hotmail.com

I'm curious to hear how your recording of the Ottawa show turned out.

My MD seemed to be recieving a clipping signal (i.e. the MD wasn't clipping, but it sure seems like the source was).

Hope it sounds good... and hope I can get a copy at some point!

sueradaeD, member 911, nice!

Thanks a bunch Ryan, you'll hear from me shortly. Gotta love the skanctuary! Far as your MD goes there Dave-O, no clipping at all and they're great, save for a few drunken yokels during the last few tunes. I've got em' on CD now and will be offering them up shortly. If someone can serve them up, shoot me an email and we can get on with it--Booche? Graham?

Archived