Jambands.ca

Any suggestions in Burlington/Mississauga?

Schwa.

Wednesday i will be heading to Mr. E's house in Burlington for a couple of days to look for a job.

I graduated from a Mechanical Engineering program and so my question is this:

Where are the industrial type areas around Burlington/Mississauga that i could hit? Any places in particuar that i should hit? Is the place you work at hiring? I'm rambling and i don't expect too many (if any) responses to this post but i must participate in the degrading process.

Thanks ya'll [smile]

Thanks aaron. I am on the Workopolis already but that is only the tip of the iceburg. There is a real trend on that site as well. None of the employers there hire people with less than 2 years experience.

I will look in the Milton area though dude, thanks.

Schwa ,I work as an M.E. and heading to Burlington is a great center to work from ,Hamilton is a huge Mfg.center,next would be kitchener,waterloo,cambridge(the tri cities).These to areas are the largest mfg. centers besides t.o. in Ontario.What type of place are you looking for and type of work .I work in Aerospace here in K.W.

My place isn't hiring in engineering right now we primarily mfg. landing gear for boeing,air bus and various military outfits.We have no plc's or automation at all.ATS (Automated Tooling Systems)may be hiring they sound like there right up your alley.Their located in the KW area.I'll ask around .Do a google search on these guys there a very big outfit (world wide)

Archived