Second Encore.._

24. last exit

25. go

26. in my tree

27. elderly woman...

28. indifference

29. rockin' in the free world [w/sleater-kinney]

30. yellow ledbetter

Wow, what a show last night. The boys can still seriously rock out. Eddie was fired up, and the crowd was actually pretty cool.

Highlights - Harvest Moon (dedicated to Eddie's best friend who got married yesterday night) Animal - what a great song live

The band played for 2+ hours...

The security was awesome (people were puffing everywhere)

The only thing that was weak was that they stopped serving beer 10min after the band went on stage (at the bands request)

Edited by Guest

it was awesome - but it was my only pj show so i have nothing to compare it to. Eddie drank one and perhaps 1 and 1/2 bottles of wine unsure if he actually fell exiting the stage tripping over stuff or if he planned it. looked like he planned it because he did a back shoulder roll up to his feet but after that he was running over to read a flag that was thrown on stage and he looked as though he did a header into the speakers in doing so. Heard almost everything I would have wanted to hear when I was a regular pearl jam listener. Very good show indeed IMO anyway... and yes a really really long show which was awesome and he asked that the lights be turned on for the second last song to remain on til the end which was cool.

it was awesome - but it was my only pj show so i have nothing to compare it to. Eddie drank one and perhaps 1 and 1/2 bottles of wine unsure if he actually fell exiting the stage tripping over stuff or if he planned it. looked like he planned it because he did a back shoulder roll up to his feet but after that he was running over to read a flag that was thrown on stage and he looked as though he did a header into the speakers in doing so. Heard almost everything I would have wanted to hear when I was a regular pearl jam listener. Very good show indeed IMO anyway... and yes a really really long show which was awesome and he asked that the lights be turned on for the second last song to remain on til the end which was cool.