Jambands.ca

MMW, Feb. 24th, 2006, Potsdam NY

Blane

I just bought tix for this show, just south of Cornwall, and they've got amazing seats available right now. They have 3rd row centre and back. I took 5th row centre for optimal sound/sight.

If you call and have box office pick up there are no service fees for the tix either, which works out to be a really good deal. The best tix are 28 bucks for students (any school) and 30 for non-students. Cheaper ones are also available.

Jump on early and get some amazing seats!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK, apparently this is no longer a music site, or people have forgotten the fantastic presence that is MMW, but not even a bite on this show. I've got my ride lined up (via Ottawa) and there's a seat left if anyone in Ottawa is inclined. This is the last you'll hear from me on the matter, but I'm pretty amazed that nobody's mentioned the show besides me. Anyhow, last chance for anyone who wants to go and has $ for gas.

I happened to see MMW in New Haven CT while on business in November. I was very disappointed the previous time seeing them (I don't need to remind anyone about their after-Bluesfest show in Ottawa), but this show was KILLER. They seem to be back to a funkier set as opposed to the more experimental stuff from 2002-04.

I can't believe nobody is making the short trip to Potsdam besides Blane.