Jambands.ca

The Attic this morning

TheGoodRev

So I'm back on the air at CFMU with my morning mix of variously varied types of rock music, from your Buddy Holly to your Beatles to your Hendrix to your Dead to your Neil to your Band to your blusier shit like your BB or your Albert if you like, to that good shit from the likes of Booker T, to your Tull, which leads to your Zappa, to your later harder shit, which can sometimes border on your Thrush Hermit, or even your Soundgarden.

Show is called The Reverend's Attic and I'm back on Friday mornings from 6 to 9 on CFMU, 93.3fm in Hamilton. Webcast at http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca . Hoping for a less shitty timeslot soon, but that's where I'm at for the time being. Co-host Captain Isaac isn't in this week, but with any luck I'll be dragging kookycanooky out of bed in approximately 4 hours to do the show with me. Ok, there's a chance I'll be alone.

The show website seems to be down, and it'll likely be for a good long while, but I've just registered thegoodrev.ca so watch out for that! And tune in this AM if you are vertically inclined at that hour!