Jambands.ca

New bands announced for moe.down

jamchickcanada

Just checked the moe. web site and I saw that they confirmed some more bands.

Yonder Mountain String Band, Umpreys Mcgee, Reid genauer and AOD

+

Flaming Lips, Rusted Root, Nero, Jimmy Swift Band all for $75 until June 10th. Great price and a great location and the only good American Beer "Magic Hat"

ive had magic hat a few times, not my kinda beer. id rather drink sierra nevada brews, the pale ale is so good, theyve got alot of good brews from sierra. if your out west look for fat tire, thats the best american beer ive had yet i think.

goose island isnt bad either

All I have to say is WOW!!!! Ever since I heard Swamp Donkey was playing my initial reaction was I hope I hope I hope AOD will play!!!! Sure enough my wildest dreams came true. To be honest though, I've finally come to terms with the fact that this band isn't for everyone (despite many attempts on my part) But any fans of old strangefolk (ala Reid) should definitely check them out (if you haven't done so already). Its not the same, it will never be the same, but its the closest I've heard to recreating the heart and soul of their music. Nate's funky keys are a welcome addition to the overall sound, and its just so great to hear Reid doing his thing again. It will be an amazing weekend for sure!! I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I will. [big Grin][big Grin]

Archived