Jambands.ca

Open Invite : Party ... Jammers Welcome!

Rob Not Bob

Folks,

A friend of mine, the one whose land we are considering for the Ottawa Pagan Picnic, is hosting a big Solstice Party on her land on Saturday, June 21st, and has issued an open invitation to jamming musicians to come out. I know the timing is awkward, as a bunch of folks (including probably me) will be out the night before at Hiway Freeker/nero in Wakefield, and the Huxies are playing a gig that night, but I hope some folks can come check it out as it will be a great time ... it will be out in Richmond, and camping overnight is encouraged as there is a lot of land. It will be a chance to play and have a lot of fun, as well as check out the place we might be using to host the Pagan Picnic, there is a stage and everything [Wink] Let me know who is interested and I will see about posting directions.

Cheers,

Rob Not Bob

Hey, folks, the Summer Solstice Party will be starting at 1 in the afternoon this Saturday, it will be at 3187 Eagleson in Richmond (head south on the Eagleson exit from the Queensway until you get there). I know many of you will be going out to see the Huxies and Jiva Ju that evening, but if you aren't and are interested, musicians are more than welcome and camping is encouraged. It should be an awesome time.

Here for more information on the Summer Solstice party

Cheers,

Rob Not Bob

It's cool, Piegin, I hope you have a great day ... I know this weekend is really packed for a lot of people, I wasn't trying to undercut anyone's gigs or events, I just wanted folks to know all the options if they wanted to come out and relax and swim and maybe play a little. People can show up any time after 11 in the morning on today, Saturday, July 21, and stay for as long as they like, even camp overnight if they wish. For anyone who is still interested, here are some clearer directions ...

The address is 3187 Eagleson Road, Richmond, Ontario

If you are coming via the Qwy 417 go west to Eagleson Rd South at

Kanata. Left off Qwy onto Eagleson - straight out of Kanata - past

Hazeldean Mall - you are driving into the country - Cross

Fallowfield Rd - Cross Richmond Rd (Richmond Nursery/Drummond's Gas) -

Cross Bridge - Cross Railroad Tracks. There is a second set of

nurseries on your right - Lalonde's - at the corner of Ottawa

Street. Keep going straight on Eagleson take the next laneway to your

left and you are here.

If you are coming on 416 exit Bankfield Rd/Brophy Rd west - straight

to Eagleson Rd - turn right - go past a couple of houses and farms -

large bush lot and our laneway is next right.

You can also come out Richmond Rd thru Bells Corners - turn left at

MacDonald's/ Rentalex and follow Richmond Rd out til it intersects

Eagleson - it follows the river - turn left onto Eagleson

(RichmondNursery/Drummonds Gas) - cross bridge etc etc

Hope at least a few folks here can make it out , if only for the afternoon before heading to Dr. Hux/Jiva Ju. Have a great day , everyone.

Rob Not Bob

still in post nero/Hiway Freeker recovery.

Archived