Jambands.ca

Orbit in B-Flat...

can-o-phish

W-O-W :o

Last night's Orbit show was fuggin' stellar, as always! New twist is that the Sisters are holding back on cover tunes, saving those for freshness for their trip to Europe in November. This has only led to new found energy for their own incredible original music and last night's show as just as sweet & tasty as could be. My head is still spinning, my ears are still ringing with the notes that were cooked up and served out...and then for the new tune of Kevin's for the encore which, rumour has it, was written in the bathtub in B-Flat, left EVERYBODY blown, simply blown... B Flat Blues ...My afternoon is going to be spent with the edit suite doors closed and the little knobs all the way up to 11 as I transfer this one...

Great to see Giggles out again and Guitarchitect and all of the other Orbiters...

Fug I Love Mondays!!! ;):o;)

man, yep... that was a good show alright... at least, the first half was!! I really liked how he bookended domenic with the slide guitar/echo/loop thing - Man, it's such a good tune.

And in case you guys somehow hadn't heard, John Scofield is playing at the Phoenix Concert Theatre on Oct 14. His latest album is all ray charles songs - http://johnscofield.com/music.html

Hey Guitarchitect, with regards to your questions about Domenic Troiano, he played in many bands in his years, some being Bush, The James Gang, The Guess Who (go figure), Mandala, Black Market and others. You should be able to find his stuff as they've (Capitol) have just re-released his stuff.

Holy sweet Jeebus I had the board just sweatin' & pumpin' doing the transfer yesterday and the intro/outro for Domenic... :P:P:P yep, that was stunning...truly an addict I've become ;)

And in case you guys somehow hadn't heard, John Scofield is playing at the Phoenix Concert Theatre on Oct 14. His latest album is all ray charles songs - http://johnscofield.com/music.html

Yes, so lookin' forward to this :o