Fire eye'd-->

almost crimes -->

backyards

lovers

encore:

swimmers

bandwitch

KC

The show was fantastic, I was aprehensive due to Stars, Metric on tour and Collett with a new baby, but all the regulars were there, with Spearin, Feist, a GORGEOUS hot babe named Lisa (who knows about her?) and many others. Sorry I don't know all the names........ ANyways, Major Label was my highlight, so light and airey and they pulled it off perfectly with the Lisa girl and Kevin singing...

I had a great time, those of you going to Montreal tomorrow will love it.

But I'd also recommend the Deadly Snakes in MTL...

Blane, the choice is yours, hehehe.

bss_ott_05.jpg

AD

Edited by Guest
added pic

It's tough, I can't really decide. The thought of Feist with BSS is soo tempting, but Deadly Snakes are literally playing a 6 minute walk from my apartment, and I"ve already seen BSS twice before.

Plus the BSS show is at least 25 bucks (30 at the door).

Geez. can't decide.

feck i totally forgot to mention my highlight of the night...

i have some perks at capital, one is i don't get kicked out when everybody else does... when BSS was almost done their load-out i looked at the stage and charles spearin was talking to andrew whiteman with a guitar in his hand, hooked up to one of the house amps. he proceeded to play about 4 minutes of Auberge de Mouton Noir, my favourite piece by Do Make Say Think, solo. Looked like he was teaching the song to Whiteman, so you never know, they might bust that one out sometime soon.

That song is incredible, and I stood rapt watching it being performed in an empty bar on one guitar last night.

Sweeeet.

AD