Jambands.ca

Rooftop in Ottawa 11/05 (Grant Buffett Content)

bradm

For fans/friends of Grant Buffett (who often appears with his Experience, e.g., on Canada Day at "that place"), his band "Rooftop" will be doing a show at Urban Well pub on Laurier on Saturday, Nov. 5. The show runs from 9pm - midnight, and there's no cover. I think they'll be doing mostly cover tunes, but also some originals (which, if they're anything like what GBE does, should be a blast).

I'm planning on being there, both because I want to see/hear the band, and because I've never been to Urban Well. Anybody else interested?

Aloha,

Brad

Here's the e-mail from Grant about the show:

Hey there,

My new band "Rooftop" will be playing at The Urban Well pub on Saturday, November 5. It's at 244 Laurier Ave. East in Sandy Hill, corner of Laurier & Nelson. Their website is www.urbanwell.ca

We'll do 3 sets, starting at around 9:00 pm and going until 12:00 or whenever...It's guaranteed to be a good rockin' time!

We play an eclectic mix of rock & folk (eg. Bob Dylan, Blue Rodeo, Neil Young, Dave Mathews Band, Jack Johnson, the Hip), blues, a few Maritime tunes, and some fun originals. Come on out if you an, bring your friends and your thirst!

Hope to see you there!

Grant

Aloha,

Brad