Jambands.ca

4/4/98 Set 2

scottieking

Is this what you are talking about?

04-04-98 Providence Civic Center, Providence, RI

1: Tweezer > Taste, Bouncing Around the Room, Funky Bitch, Ginseng Sullivan, Limb by Limb, Lawn Boy, Character Zero

2: Birds of a Feather > Also Sprach Zarathustra* > Brother^, Ghost^^ -> Lizards, David Bowie

E: Harry Hood

*Unfinished (only one "verse"). ^After the song, Trey said, "we're going to play that again", and they played a one-minute instrumental version of "Brother". Then Trey said, roughly, "That was the single-edit radio-friendly version. This next song is radio-unfriendly; it's long and slow." ^^With tease/jam of "I Can't Turn You Loose" (originally by Otis Redding, but associated with The Blues Brothers; see also 12-29-97)

I managed to snag the whole Island Tour from Live Phish *cough* pirated *cough* Nonetheless, I only had 4/2/05 and 4/3/05, on tape at that. Just fackin outstanding set 2 on this 4/4/98. That Brother is got to be a top 3 for me for that tune. All the jams are waaaay out there.

I swear by the time I run out of ways for this band to impress me (and those who know me, know I've taken a couple of hundred runs at it) I will be old enough to remember I've heard it before and the cycle will begin anew!!!!!!!