Jambands.ca

--::: Friday Night @ Two Doors Down :::--

\/\/illy

It's short notice but sure to be a blindingly good night of music, dancing, and the kind of debauchery that only Brantford can provide!

Live at Two Doors Down in Brantford, Ontario: Another Canadian Jamband Mixer!

Mark Crissinger (Caution Jam) - Guitar

Les Garant (Caution Jam) - Bass

Johnny Kerr (Friends of Hefner, etc.) - Drums

Ryan Morrison (Diesel Dog) - Keyboards

Personally I'm looking forward to stumbling around wasted out of my tree and screaming, "Play Some Yes!" Good times for sure!

I stopped by the bar yesterday, and noticed that they have purchased a pretty nice accoustic piano. Whats suprising is that its in pretty decent tuning. Whats even more suprising is that it fits in the room.

You're kidding! That's freankin' great! Are you going to tinkle those keys a little bit for us? Man, I fuckin' love the sound of an upright piano. I've really got to land myself one of those for the livingroom. :D

teeterville - me and Schwa are itchin' to get the hell out of the K-Dub... Got anywhere we can hang out before the show? We have beer...

Dammit! I PM'd Schwa earlier today and told him to call my house! I would have loved to pre-party with you cats! I've got Robert Randolph blasting in the other room and a couple of cases of beer chilling and crying for me to give them a home.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the show and post-show parties!

Holy guacamole! That was a tear! I haven't seen a performance like that in quite a while. There were three or four times in the middle of a jam that I found myself shakin' my head in disbelief. At one point Del leaned over to me and said, "Holy Fuck dude; I'm losing my shit here!" Well said. Johnny Kerr couldn't wipe the smile off his face the whole show long and boy did it show in the music.

Brantford; you sure know how to throw a party and, boys; you sure know how to play those instruments!

At one point Del leaned over to me and said, "Holy Fuck dude; I'm losing my shit here!"

I don't remember saying that, although there were quite a few moments where it would have been more than fitting... Mark and Ryan were absolutely on fire that night... The Boogie On Reggae Woman and Viola Lee Blues-> Sex Machine-> ?-> Viola Lee Blues (featuring Ricky Neu playing drums with one drum stick) were definite highlights... Browntown can throw a party, that's for sure...

I had a blast, sweet way to kick off a self-imposed 4 day weekend.

I couldn't agree more on the playing, Ryan and Mark were on fire and it was funny to watch john the whole time smiling his face off and watching Mark jam.

Elmo, not sure if you read this board but thanks for the hospitality after the show brotha :)

Done With Fun SoOn tour 2005 is still goin' strong! NICE ONE BROTHA, NICE ONE!