Jambands.ca

The Silver Hearts & Guests Nov. 30 - Toronto

BanburyParkRecords

yay silverhearts! what a great show! and the guests were great too..serena ryder deserves all the hype she gets, as does ron sexsmith. i had no idea that secret heart was his tune...

if the silverhearts get anywhere near you, go see them. i know i will...and thanks dr evil for the pre-show listening, i think they're working on another cd.

off to see stephen fearing at the same place tonight, can't wait :)

Edited by Guest
me fail english? that's unpossible!

[repressing jealousy] Sounds like it was a great time! [/repressing jealousy]

Last I remember hearing, the Silverhearts recently had a writing/recording blitz, so no doubt we'll be able to hear a new batch of goodies soon.

Damn they're good.

indeed.

i can't believe it took me this long to finally catch them. count me in as a silverhead!

I am glad you had a great time at the show - we were sooo happy with the guests - they were all amazing -

Can't believe Ron Sexsmith came out as well!!!!!

Regarding new CD - it will be coming in the new year and we are insanely excited about it - a bunch of songs with Andre Ethier - who blew me away at Hugh's Room (somewhat more polished than when they first played together in August - but still that RAW feel)

keep an eye open for a BIG CD release party!!

For now - get excited and spread the word about the NYE show at the Silver Dollar - I know the band is real excited about it!!

see ya