Jambands.ca

CL Matchday 6

M.O.B.E

So today could be Alec Mcliesh's last day at Ibrox. Anything less than a win will see him off. If Rangers do win, Copeland Road will be in hysterics. Really wish I could be home(in Glasgow) today for this one. Real Madrid stands a good chance of getting their asses wiped in Greece, with the way they have been playing lately. PSV and Fenerbache will be the game of the day. Chelsea 15 Liverpoo-3...not on their best day can Liverpool beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Matchday 6 - 06 December 2005 -

Group Home Away

E Milan v Schalke

E PSV v Fenerbahçe

F Lyon v Rosenborg

F Olympiacos v Real Madrid

G Chelsea v Liverpool

G Betis v Anderlecht

H Rangers v Internazionale Preview »

H Artmedia v Porto Preview »

Matchday 6 - 07 December 2005 -

Group Home Away

A Club Brugge v Bayern

A Rapid v Juventus

B Arsenal v Ajax

B Sparta v Thun

C Bremen v Panathinaikos

C Udinese v Barcelona

D Benfica v Man. United

D Villarreal v Lille

The only way Rangers stand a chance:

Missing stars

Table-topping Inter arrived in Glasgow with a 19-man squad shorn of several key players including Luís Figo, Kily González, Dejan Stanković, Juan Sebastián Verón and Iván Cordoba. Zé Maria and Julio Cruz also miss out through injury but captain Javier Zanetti denied the Nerazzurri were thinking more about the Milan derby on Sunday.

Zanetti confidence

"The Champions League is always important and we can prepare for the game against AC Milan by playing well here," said Zanetti, whose side warmed up with a 1-0 weekend victory against Ascoli Calcio 1898. "Even if we have a few players missing, Inter have 25 good players and I would back the players selected to do their best for the team."

'A competitive team'

Visiting coach Roberto Mancini knows Ibrox from his playing days and feels the crowd could be a key factor in deciding the outcome. "I expect the supporters will play an important role for Rangers," he said. "Some of my players are not fit, that's why they didn't travel, but we have a competitive team and we will play a competitive game."

©uefa.com 1998-2005. All rights reserved.

Pre Match Preview