Jambands.ca

I don't want to go to war.

Esau

Everybody should know & listen to this guy as far as I am concerned. Taken off of Second Tubes compilation:

Doug Feaver

011full1zl.jpg

Doug Feaver is well-known throughout Southern Ontario for shows that have won him a strong and dedicated following. Every show is a completely unique experience, and Doug is known as much for his story-telling as for his music. He is a powerful and passionate performer who plays his songs straight from the heart. Feaver is famous for frenetic fret-work and his barnstorming harmonica attack that have caught the attention of both spectators and those within music circles. He coined the phrase "rockin' acoustic" to describe himself. His performances are interspersed with mordant yet witty observations on the state of the world as well as tales from his life on the road. Doug has strong views on social and political issues and his original material reflects that. His solo performances shouldn't be missed, but while performing with Scantily Plaid, Doug contributes his strong, robust vocals and his proud Canadian spirit in his original songs. He also plays about a dozen instruments, including guitar, drums, banjo, harmonica, and the sitar.

"I don't want to go to war"

(limit: 25 downloads or1 week)