Jambands.ca

DeadaROO!!!

MoMack

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.

I'm listening to the DeadaRoo show, for I guess the second time, but first time critically, since all I did was smile at the Roo. It is amazing!!!! There are a few shakey parts, and opening night jitters etc. a few harmonies missed. But christ, Joan on Sugaree, wow. That Box had tears in my eyes. The China doll had the tears streaming down my face. The Dark Star is great, I love the split verses. St. Stephen (which is as far as I am right now) is just crazy! Just got the shivers BIG TIME. its crazy. crazy.

Did he doubt or did he try. its flowing through me right now... its like a fucking orgasm without the mess to clean up!!!!!

This is the greatful dead telling me about my life@!!!@!@!!!!!!

I need my fix....

hmmmm.....to see the Dead or to not see the Dead...that is the question????

i need to hear some of these recent shows, but right now i'm leaning away from doing any of their gigs...even though i have ticket offers for all 5 nights at Red Rocks!!

i know it's a little f@#ked up but...i like the Grateful Dead the way i'm hearing it now, i'm way more into DSO...

i would love to experience the big lot scene again, but the "you don't need a miracle, you need $42.50" attitude speaks $$$ and not music & family

....2 cents from the boneyard:)

I don't think I can hit Vernon... time off work is a bitch right now, and I'm swamped with other shit...

But.. Joliet (Chicago) and even Somerset Wisconsin (which is an AWESOME place to see a show) fall on the civic holliday weekend.... I'm up for them...

And Darien of course...

this coming Sunday as follows:

Sunday, June 29, 2003***

Featuring The Dead, Willie Nelson and Moe

Tickets are $49.50 each

Tickets can be purchased in person at the Vernon Country Suites Hotel (Vernon) and the Landmark Theatre (Syracuse)

Seating is General Admission and there is no re-entry after admittance.

Parking lot opens at 12:00 pm

Admission gates open at 2:00 pm

Music begins at 3:30 pm

4 hour drive (nothin, but note the early start)

-

well, my fantasy world version of things is to go to frontier friday eve, stay until sunday morning, cross the border and go to vernon...

picking through the lint in my pockets I'm starting to think frontier this time and do the chicago, wisconsin, darien run later...

I'm starting to balk because of the damn humidity, it makes me want to go north, not south...

in other words, I don't know nothin, waiting for a message from God [Wink]

quote:

Freedom from music is priceless.

amen

...and i don't take offence to anything posted here. i hope folks don't take offence to my obviously biased affection for dark star either...

quote:

stick to the DSO shows for $20

actually i don't pay anything to see DSO [big Grin]

Archived