Jambands.ca

Let Them Sing It For You

ollie

Yeah it'd be funny if... IT DIDN'T SUCK!

Hey, aren't you supposed to have a qualifier in there like "if I THOUGHT it didn't suck" ;)?

Granted, not quite seamless or anything, but Cassia got the biggest kick out of it, which was good enough for me :).

It actually got me thinking about that contest on an episode of WKRP where they ran .5/sec. segments of tunes together in a desperate bid to prevent anyone from actually winning, after the impossibly lucrative contest had been unwittingly announced (and of course the first or second caller gets all ten songs right). I think I must have figured out 30-50% of the sources for the material used here.

Yeah it'd be funny if... IT DIDN'T SUCK!

Hey' date=' aren't you supposed to have a qualifier in there like "if I THOUGHT it didn't suck" ;)?

Granted, not quite seamless or anything, but Cassia got the biggest kick out of it, which was good enough for me :).

It actually got me thinking about that contest on an episode of [i']WKRP where they ran .5/sec. segments of tunes together in a desperate bid to prevent anyone from actually winning, after the impossibly lucrative contest had been unwittingly announced (and of course the first or second caller gets all ten songs right). I think I must have figured out 30-50% of the sources for the material used here.

BOOGER!