Jambands.ca

MMW Sat in Calgary

SolarGarlic

God damn!! That was one hell of a great experience!! Don't know any of the songs they played, or for how long. I do know that it was great. I can honestly say I wasn't that big of a fan coming into the show. If i have an opportunity to see them again I won't hesitate. Everyone out east is in for treat......Enjoy!!

Ya red dude was messed, he was telling us that he was moving from table to table because he kept vommiting. His initial vommit came while he was in the middle of the crowd. He was green as can be when I saw him after the show.

That chair jam was something else, I kept hoping the band would come back out and join us. My hands are in rough shape, bruises on every joint. It doesn't help that we jammed for like 4 more hours into the morning.

peace.jamesd.

quote:

Originally posted by c-towns:

Sad to say I was with the red headed dude that was vomiting throughout the venue, priceless.

That's funny... I spoke with Blair last night; he failed to mention he was in such rough shape at the show! Musta thought I wouldn't find out! pfft. [big Grin]

Thanks for the inside scoop, jim.

Archived