Jambands.ca

Fat Cats, What the Thunder Said Starlight this Saturday Mar 4

Deeps

Lots of Fatty fun last night, and What The Thunder Said sounded great in that room ... very full sound.

It still floors me that I can see a band like the Fat Cats in a small bar or club ... I love the Fatties!

Peace, Mark

what he said.

the fatties were aewsome as always, and wtts rocked! the horns took it to another level...hwta a good time! and what a cool place the starlight is...

Good times & music, both bands sounded great. Glad I made the journey, as was my buddy John who hadn't seen the Fat Cats since maybe the La Luna days.

Although, our combined road trip skills aren't what they used to be....we drove up & down King st looking for that club, when we stopped for directions, we ended up stopping right in front of the club...lol - I had no idea that east, west, north and south, was all on one single street...worst street ever! LOL

I had no idea that east, west, north and south, was all on one single street...worst street ever! LOL

for everyone who complains that hamilton is hard to navigate, at least it's on a grid :)

i'm sorry to have missed you in real life, esau...very glad to hear that you made it & had a blast...what a great club that is!!