Jambands.ca

Champ.League Big day tommorow

M.O.B.E

yup, PoG spent a good chunk of the day telling you about how stoked he is about going to the Roo, about how great the lienup is. You both revelled in the bright sunshine and got a brief surge of energy and decided to kick the ball around some.

You guys also smoked some smokables, drank a huge amount of beer, talked about past shows and eventually PoG got 'sleepy'

are we that predictable?? you almost have it right Davey Boy except the part where I pretend to be passed out first this time. It happens and it makes Bobbo feel a little better about himself ;)

Let the record state that I passed out first and PoG went to the bar without me.

Isn't football great??

No repeats of last weeks madness. I really hope Lyon can pull off an upset. One goal will throw Milan right off but they are capable of scoring 1 or 2 quick goals. After being shutout the last leg they will be hungry. I still don't think Villareal have enough in them to beat Inter, especially Inter at home. I really like watching that Nigel Martins play. He draws 2 defenders all the time and makes alot of room but he is so fast even 2 men can't contain him sometimes.

Nigel Martins?!? You mean Obafemi Martins?!?

nmartin_profile.jpg_39350210_martins_get300x300.jpg

But yes you're right he's fast as blazes and tricky as well. Incredible end to that Lyon-Milan game, shame for Houllier but thems the breaks. Didn't see any of the Villareal game but Fergie must be stewing knowing how well Forlan's been playing since he got the boot from OT. Snakes on a plane I guess.

Stoked for both the Barce game and the Arse matchup as well today. Gawd, Ronaldinho's a pleasure to watch...

OTTAWA (CP) — New specialty TV channels dedicated to soccer, cricket and equestrian events have been approved by the CRTC, the federal broadcast regulator.

They include Soccer Television and RCS Television, both proposed by the Telelatino Network (TLN). The first would provide coverage of professional and amateur soccer matches as well as documentaries and news programs devoted to the sport. The second would be devoted to soccer, cricket and rugby.

Olympic Films won licences for both an English and French language version of Equestrian Planet, programming from the horse world including racing.

Asian Television Network International received licences for ATN, the Asian Sports Network and ATN Cricket Channels I and II, pay services that would provide coverage of live cricket matches from around the world.

yeah Nigel, thats the name he either goes by or that the wanker english commentators have stuck him with because they can't say his proper name.

The Inter game was awesome. I love to watch the "big" clubs get beat. Villareal was surprising. They had 60% possesion and controled most of the flow of the game. Not an easy task playing against Inter. I was really hoping Lyon was going to hold on after they tied it up. Flipo Inzaghi was on a mission.

I hate to say this but I'm throwing my support to Arsehole, I just don't like Juve. Arsenal better be ready to play today, you can't count on your 18 y/o's for to save yer ass every night.