Jambands.ca

Dylan XM radio....

Esau

Is there any XM radio users here? If so, has anyone caught the show Dylan was suppose to host or know whats up with it? I can't seem to get any info through my usual UK sources, probally because they don't get it (so I'm told). The show was suppose to begin this march, no idea what day though.

I'm currently decideing whether or not to spend the money, and if Bob's hosting a show on XM then thats what I'll get.

Any info is appreciated.

Yeah, it will be available on numerous torrent sites thats no surprise & I actually know someone whose goin record if I don't get XM.

Personally, I'd still like to listen to it when it airs instead of dragging out a 5 day torrent for 1 hour of radio (remember my BT speeds are throttled). Plus, I'd like to do the recording myself, no wait times.

I wager this will be somthing that Bob does for a limited time and with that I can cancel XM, sell the unit & forget about it. I really have minimal to no need to satellite radio outside of this show.

Sirius has the JamOn station and that is playing 99% of the time that our unit is on.

I'm hoping to get the sirius hooked up into the car soon...but I'm waiting to get a new deck that also supports the iPod. I'm not sure if I'll ever need CD's in the car after that.