Jambands.ca

GO ON PHISH TOUR PEOPLE!!!

secondtube

(if you can, of course)

This tour is going to be monumental. Not for all the reasons you probably expect though.

Phish just isn't selling out. Only one show this upcoming tour (atlanta) is currently sold out, but tickets are floating around for it.

Every other show, including IT, people have MAD extra's for, and are desperately trying to unload them. This they will not be able to do....SO

i guarentee (well, not really) that you will be able to find an xtra TO EVERY SHOW ON TOUR, for 20 bucks or under, on the lots.... If you are willing to miss the first song, i bet many free tickets can/will be aquired.

When was the last time Phish toured, and you could get cheap extra's for every show, and not have to worry about being shut out?

Honestly, it isn't worth it to tour w/ that band, paying full prices for every show (unless you are a rich wookiee), BUT, hot damn is it worth it to tour at 20 bucks a show.....

Get a crew together, and do it cheap. Its summer, its camping time.

ITS TOUR TIME

[big Grin]

Yo man, my crew went on summer 2000 tour and not one of us was shut out of any show and it never ever ever took more than 15 minutes of trying to score a ticket (the copious amounts of drugs we had probably helped). The only time it was ever an issue was NYE run this year, I got shut out 2nd night VA but that was the show to miss anyways -- I can't beleive I just said that). Even during feb. we got all the tickets we needed.

Archived