Jambands.ca

Holy Sh!T...lewis black headlining bonnaroo comedy tent

charlie murphey was decent last year....

the comedy tent is incredible...like no other venue

they play off the crowd so much its inredible....the shows are always full of drug refrences and comics making fun of the jammy crowd

i remember one comic sayin "i can't believe i'm playin a show to a bunch of drug addicts"

last year, the comic before charlie murphey went on stage..started his act and some one threw a joint on stage....so he smoked it...and then started saying shit like .."aww crap...now i forgot my act...fuck it...i'm just gonna laugh at what some of you guys look like..." and then just start pointing and laughing at people.

charlie murhpey comes on stage and some one throws him a joint...he picks it up and is like "FUCK YOU! ...i'm doin my fuckin job up here mother fucker"

words of wisdom from past Roo's get there early!!!If the show starts at 7pm...Lewis Black won't be on till 10pm(or whatever)...don't expect to get in. It gets packed!!! We waited outside last year to see Charlie Murphy and were very lucky to get in. Also in past years we ended up saying fug it and went and checked out other activites. It worth it though...funny shite :P